Support for carersLast Updated: Wednesday, 24 May 2023
How we can help carers
It is important for you and the person you care for that you tell us about your caring responsibilities.
We can :-
- support you with any physical health issues related to your caring role, like tiredness
- make you aware of the carer’s flu vaccination each year
- talk to you about your mental health and the impact of your caring role
- provide you with general information and advice
- refer you to helpful organisations and services that can improve your caring situation
- give you flexible appointments at times that suit you
- refer you for a Carer’s Break payment if your caring role is impacting your health, potentially meaning you can take a break.